Let us help you to help your child succeed in the most natural place of all...Home! The Early Intervention Program focuses on:
- Prevention strategies focusing on strengthening support for families of children from Newborn to 12 years old in the Fox Creek area.
- Preventing family breakdown and/or intervention of Child and Family Services
- Individual problem solving or group sessions
- Information, Referrals and Resources
- Facilitation of Children and Parent Programs
For more information, email the CRC's Early Intervention Coordinator, Wendy Chaychuk or call 780.622.3758.